Today's process of getting dressed:
- Cozy picks out the purple tank top. (That's all she wanted to wear)
- Mom tries to convince her to put a dress with sleeves over top.
- We ended up with a no-sleeve dress.
- Mom tries to convince her to put leg warmers on. (baby legs)
- Cozy has a melt down about the color and how high they should sit on her leg.
- We end up with all colors of the baby legs on the floor and nothing on her legs.
- Mom comes back after 10 minutes and convinces her to put the purple ones on.
- Finished getting dressed half hour later. . .which doesn't include a hair due.
- Don't worry Cozy has a solution. . . her summer hat.
- Mom now has to take a picture.
We usually have some sort of disagreement when it's time to get dressed in the morning. On this paticular day the disagreement wasn't resolving itself. With no clean pants and a two year old that is emotional stubborn and independent, this is the outfit we came up with. Yes, it's the middles of January and thank goodness I wasn't planning on going anywhere that day.